Barry Overeem writes about the five fundamental questions to assess you agile process in this article: https://medium.com/the-liberators/five-fundamental-questions-to-assess-your-agile-process-376b9230c7d8
- Value. Do we know the value we seek to deliver and are we consistently delivering the maximum value?
- Flow. Do we understand how we reach that value and are we consistently reducing the time and/or increasing the ease by which we reach it?
- Quality. Do we understand how good our product and workmanship needs to be and are we consistently and demonstrably achieving it?
- Joy. Do we know what we collectively and individually need to be joyful and are we consistently meeting those needs?
- Continuous Improvement. Do we know what we need to improve across value, flow, quality and joy and are we demonstrably pursuing those improvements?