Any time leaders try to introduce change into an organization they will be faced with the fear and conflicts of the people involved in the changes. Dealing with these reactions is one of the most delicate, intangible and crucial aspects of leading change management. How can we do that in a systematic and constructive way?
- Level 1: Disagreement about the problem
- Level 2: Disagreement about the direction of the solution
- Level 3: Lack of agreement that the solution will bring the expected benefits
- Level 4: Fear of negative consequences generated by the solution
- Level 5: Too many obstacles along the road that leads to change
- Level 6: Not knowing what to do
Read the complete article here: https://www.intelligentmanagement.ws/how-to-lead-change-management-systemic-approach/