is a great article from Zach Bonaker in which he describes that:
- Scrum is not equal to Agile;
- Your context and culture dictates Scrum’s effectiveness;
- Your organization will likely need a new structure to use Scrum;
- The Scrum Guide is not a straw-man document;
- Daily Scrum is a feedback loop.
- Scrum Master is not a role “in agile”;
- Scrum Masters are not a sign or assessment of “maturity”.
- User stories are not part of Scrum;
- The outcome of the Sprint Review is an updated product backlog;
- Velocity is not part of Scrum;
- If retrospectives have no organizational impact, you’re not doing Scrum;
- Teams are the heart of Scrum, but a bunch of people with the same boss are not necessarily a team;
Read the complete article here: https://agileoutloud.wordpress.com/2019/07/16/truth-lies-and-scrum/