Sjoerd Nijland has written a great blogpost about his journey to PSMIII and the nuances in words from the Scrum Guide. Such as:
- Framework, Methodology, Process, Techniques
- Event, Meeting
- Done, “Done”, Ready, Shippable, Releasable
- Facilitate, Serve
- Visible, Open, Transparent, Accessible
- Titles vs Roles and Multi-disciplinary vs Cross-functional.
- When is a Sprint Backlog created? And is it considered
outputof a Sprint Backlog?
- When does the Sprint Planning take place?
Read the complete post here: https://medium.com/serious-scrum/the-dark-side-of-the-scrum-guide-835b298f8140